Pages

Thursday 13 December 2018

In a pretty black night my brothers woke up in 3.am and started to play games when my mum woke up my mum saw them play at night
And gave them a hiding with the broom and cried to bed.

When it was morning are xbox 1 was still there on at night to morning so I went to play on it and had breakfast after we went outside to play on are bikes and my little baby play with my super meah toys.Image result for super mechs
We roar for 10 minutes and till are mum called us in to eat kfc and drink cola for dinner .

I enjoy my weekend

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joshua,

    Leslie here, writing to you from Canada. I'm a member of the Summer Learning Journey team and I notice that you've written a story about your family. I think you might enjoy doing some of the Summer Learning Journey activities because they give you a chance to write about things you like to eat, things you enjoy doing etc. And you can learn about the animals, plants and features of New Zealand that are special and unusual. The theme is "The World Around Us" - I invite you to go to the website www.summerlearningjourney.co.nz and find some activities that interest you. Then I can read your blogs and write back to you from Canada! I hope you'll give the program a try.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.