Pages

Friday 29 March 2019

Yesterday, my class went to Kiwi sports to learn how to play tennis. When we got there, a man  told us what to do. He told us buddy up with someone  and grab a ball and take it to the white line and bob down and listen to his instructions. and when he said ball we had to grab the ball and how ever got the ball got the point it was fun.


After we played the ball game we played some l tenecethe the man also told as how to hit the ball he said to do a underarm hit. After we play a 1v1 it was my friend mena vs me. We played it first to ten and i lost by two points and mena won after my friends came hayden and armen we played 2v2 this time it was me and hayden vs armen and mena we played  the points up to 15. In the game when my team had one more point and the other team had four more points to go the other team was serving when armen served he made it go out and hayden and me won the game. Then we sat on the floor and the kiwi sport teacher told us how we good we did and he also told us to keep on playing and tennis. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.